Our Late Night Thursdays are returning with Autumn In the Garden. Each Thursday, Sept. 24 – Oct. 29 we’ll be open until 8 p.m. with music from 6 to 8, food truck and bar with beer and wine for sale.
Plan to bring a blanket or chairs to S-P-R-E-A-D out on our lawn and enjoy local musicians, local food trucks and your local botanic garden! The Whit food truck and a bar will be set up around 5:30 p.m. Music will be from 6-8 p.m. (Please wear mask when in line at food truck and bar and anytime outside when physical distancing of 6 ft is not possible)
Stephanie Oliver and Friends: In the Tulsa music scene since 2006, Stephanie Oliver is a versatile vocalist and percussionist, who revels in genre-jumping and doesn’t feel the need to relegate herself to any one style of music. One thing that’s always evident in her recordings and performances is the sheer joy it brings her to sing and play music.
Admission is FREE for Garden members; $8 for ages 13+, $4 for ages 3-12. Kids 2 and under are free.
Please note: We are limiting tickets and require you buy tickets in advance online- other music nights have sold out. Members get free admission – but do need to reserve their tickets. Please understand that events/musicians/food truck/ticket numbers are subject to change and if needed, we will update accordingly. We ask you to please see our safety information below before purchasing your tickets.
Members – remember to log in before making your reservations.
The health and safety of our guests and staff remain our top priority. In line with CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention), and state and local health department guidelines regarding COVID-19, the Botanic Garden has the following protocols and safety meaures in place:
- We are currently requiring admission tickets be purchased in advance via our website or by phone (918-289-0330). By doing this, we are able to shorten your time inside our visitor center with our staff and check you in faster.
- Garden staff members are wearing masks and guests are strongly encouraged to wear masks/face coverings, especially inside the Visitor Center and restroom where physical distancing of 6 ft. is not possible.
- Reminders to practice social distancing while enjoying the Garden’s beauty are placed in strategic areas – please respect others and their space.
- Hand sanitizer is available at stations in Garden areas.
- Plexiglas screens are installed at welcome desks in the Visitor Center.
- Only credit cards are being accepted – no cash transactions at this time.
- Gift shop will not be open for shopping but items including bottled water, sodas, chips and candy will be available for purchase at entry. (Outside food and drink is allowed, no alcohol or glass). You are welcome to shop online and schedule curbside pick-up.
- Seating/waiting areas inside Visitor Center are not available.
- High-touch items in the Children’s Discovery Garden, such as paint brushes, dress-up items, and mallets for musical instruments have been put away.
- Drinking fountains are inoperable. Refillable water bottle station will be operable.
- Hand dryers in restrooms are turned off. Paper towels will be available.
- All touchable surfaces inside our Visitor Center and restrooms are being cleaned hourly.
See all Garden visitor guidelines.
If you are not feeling well, please consider visiting the Botanic Garden at another time. Thank you for supporting the Garden!