Cultivate the Garden for the Benefit of All
You don’t need a green thumb to be part of the Garden family! Volunteering at Tulsa Botanic Garden is a great way to expand your knowledge of the Garden, meet new people, give back to your community, and share your love of plants, nature, and gardening with others.
- Special Access to Garden Horticulturists
- Nature Education
- Skill Growth
- Social Enrichment
- Joy from Giving Back to your Community
- Time Spent in a Beautiful Setting
- Additional Perks, including Event Tickets
Support Education staff as a Garden Liaison through school and adult group facilitation.
Contribute to the success of Tulsa Botanic Garden’s annual programs and events, including:
- Autumn in the Botanic Garden – October fall festival
- Botanic Garden of Lights – holiday lighting display
- Tulsa Botanic Blooms – spring tulip display
Please remember that once the sun goes down the Garden cools off very quickly, so please wear layers.
To learn about upcoming volunteer opportunities and volunteer requirements; sign up on our Galaxy Digital website!
Serve as a Garden Ambassador, greeting and orienting visitors.
Keep the Garden blooming! Our Garden Growers contribute to the Garden’s year-round beauty in a number of ways, including:
- Bulb and Plant Removal
- Plant Deadheading