Tulsa Botanic Garden is open to Garden Members May 21-31, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m..
To limit capacity, members are required to have advance reservations (no-cost e-tickets) for timed admission.
Time slots are: 10 a.m.-noon, 1-3 p.m., and 3-5 p.m.
Open Hours, until further notice, will be Monday-Sunday (7 days/week), 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Join as a member or renew your membership here.
The Botanic Garden appreciates your support in following the guidelines below for everyone’s health and well-being:
* Advance reservations/tickets with timed entry are required for all until further notice.
* Practice social distancing by staying 6 ft. from others not in your group. Group sizes limited to 5.
* Our staff will be wearing masks and we encourage visitors to do the same, especially when inside Visitor Center and restrooms.
As the Garden blooms on, the leadership team has been making preparations to welcome guests back with health and safety as a top priority. Some new protocols in place will include:
- Garden staff members will be wearing masks and guests will be encouraged to wear masks/face coverings, especially inside the Visitor Center and restroom.
- Plexiglas screens have been installed at welcome desks in the Visitor Center.
- Reminders to practice social distancing while enjoying the Garden’s beauty.
- All touchable surfaces inside our Visitor Center and restrooms will be cleaned hourly.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at stations in Garden areas and near Visitor Center..
- Only credit card transactions.
- Gift shop will not be open for shopping but limited items including bottled water will be available for purchase at entry.
- Seating/waiting areas in Visitor Center will be not be available.
- High-touch items in the Children’s Discovery Garden, such as paint brushes, dress-up items, and mallets for musical instruments will be put away.
- Drinking fountains will be inoperable. Refillable water bottle station will be operable.
- Hand dryers in restrooms will be turned off. Paper towels will be available.
If you are not feeling well, please consider visiting the Botanc Garden at another time. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Thank you for supporting the Garden!