Our annual Autumn in the Botanic Garden festival kicks off Thursday, September 22 and runs through Sunday, October 30, 2022. The Garden will be open Tuesday through Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. with late hours (open until 8 p.m.) on Thursdays, during Autumn in the Botanic Garden Tuesday-Sunday (included with regular admission): Explore our Oklahoma-shaped straw hay maze and shop from over 14 varieties of pumpkins and gourds as well as dried heirloom cob corn. See the display of scarecrows created…
Member Reservations Open
- This event has passed.
May 20, 2020 @ 12:00 am
We’re Blooming Open
Member Only Admission Days: May 21-31, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (including Mondays).
Not a member? Join or renew now for free admission and early access.
Garden Members must make reservations via free e-tickets for timed entry: 10 a.m. – noon, 1-3 p.m., and 3-5 p.m.
* Remember to log in to see available dates and times. Need assistance? Call us at 918-289-0330 between 9:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Public Reopening: June 1 with advance tickets required. Public tickets go on sale one week prior to date.
The Botanic Garden appreciates your support in following the guidelines below for everyone’s health and safety:
* Advance reservations/tickets with timed entry are required for all.
* Practice social distancing by staying 6 ft. from others.
* Our staff will be wearing masks and we encourage visitors to do the same, especially when inside Visitor Center and restrooms.
* If you are not feeling well, please vist the Garden another time.
Below are new safety measures we have added:
- Garden staff members will be wearing masks and guests will be encouraged to wear masks/face coverings, especially inside the Visitor Center and restroom.
- Plexiglas screens installed at welcome desks in the Visitor Center.
- Reminders to practice social distancing while enjoying the Garden’s beauty.
- All touchable surfaces inside our Visitor Center and restrooms will be cleaned hourly.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at stations in Garden areas and near Visitor Center.
- Only credit/debit card transactions.
- Gift shop will not be open for shopping but limited items including bottled water will be available for purchase with visitor center staff.
- Seating/waiting areas in Visitor Center will be not be available.
- High-touch items in the Children’s Discovery Garden, such as paint brushes, dress-up items, and mallets for musical instruments will be put away.
- Drinking fountains will be inoperable. Refillable water bottle station will be operable.
- Hand dryers in restrooms will be turned off. Paper towels will be available.
Thank you for supporting the Garden!