We’re Blooming Open
Member Only Admission Days: May 21-31, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (including Mondays).
Not a member? Join or renew now for free admission and early access.
Garden Members must make reservations via free e-tickets for timed entry: 10 a.m. – noon, 1-3 p.m., and 3-5 p.m.
* Remember to log in to see available dates and times. Need assistance? Call us at 918-289-0330 between 9:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Public Reopening: June 1 with advance tickets required. Public tickets go on sale one week prior to date.
The Botanic Garden appreciates your support in following the guidelines below for everyone’s health and safety:
* Advance reservations/tickets with timed entry are required for all.
* Practice social distancing by staying 6 ft. from others.
* Our staff will be wearing masks and we encourage visitors to do the same, especially when inside Visitor Center and restrooms.
* If you are not feeling well, please vist the Garden another time.
Below are new safety measures we have added:
- Garden staff members will be wearing masks and guests will be encouraged to wear masks/face coverings, especially inside the Visitor Center and restroom.
- Plexiglas screens installed at welcome desks in the Visitor Center.
- Reminders to practice social distancing while enjoying the Garden’s beauty.
- All touchable surfaces inside our Visitor Center and restrooms will be cleaned hourly.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at stations in Garden areas and near Visitor Center.
- Only credit/debit card transactions.
- Gift shop will not be open for shopping but limited items including bottled water will be available for purchase with visitor center staff.
- Seating/waiting areas in Visitor Center will be not be available.
- High-touch items in the Children’s Discovery Garden, such as paint brushes, dress-up items, and mallets for musical instruments will be put away.
- Drinking fountains will be inoperable. Refillable water bottle station will be operable.
- Hand dryers in restrooms will be turned off. Paper towels will be available.
Thank you for supporting the Garden!