Blooming Open-Get Your Tickets
The beauty, comfort and respite the Garden provides is important to us all. The Garden blooms on and we look forward to welcoming guests back with the health and safety of both our guests and staff as a top priority.
Need help? Watch our tutorial videos for Reserving Member Tickets.
New to our system? Here’s a quick how-to video for purchasing tickets.
CURRENT HOURS: The Garden is open Tuesday-Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. with late hours on Thursdays during Daylight Saving Time.
- Garden staff members will be wearing masks and guests will be encouraged to wear masks/face coverings, especially inside the Visitor Center and restroom. Masks may be required for certain Garden programs and events.
- Plexiglas screens have been installed at welcome desks in the Visitor Center.
- Reminders to practice social distancing while enjoying the Garden’s beauty are placed in strategic areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available at stations in Garden areas.
- Only credit cards will be accepted – no cash transactions.
- Seating/waiting areas in Visitor Center will be not be available.
- High-touch items in the Children’s Discovery Garden, such as paint brushes, dress-up items, and mallets for musical instruments will be put away.
- Drinking fountains are inoperable. Refillable water bottle station is still available.
- Hand dryers in restrooms are turned off. Paper towels are available.
Thank you for supporting the Garden!