Our annual Autumn in the Botanic Garden festival kicks off Thursday, September 22 and runs through Sunday, October 30, 2022. The Garden will be open Tuesday through Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. with late hours (open until 8 p.m.) on Thursdays, during Autumn in the Botanic Garden Tuesday-Sunday (included with regular admission): Explore our Oklahoma-shaped straw hay maze and shop from over 14 varieties of pumpkins and gourds as well as dried heirloom cob corn. See the display of scarecrows created…
Open for Memorial Day – Free Admission for Military/Veterans
- This event has passed.
May 31, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Botanic Garden will be open on Monday, May 31 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. to welcome visitors on Memorial Day. The first 250 visitors receive a small American flag.
For Memorial Day, veterans and active military will get FREE admission and their family members can receive half price admission (with valid ID). Purchase online and bring tickets and valid ID upon check in.
TICKETS: Advance tickets via online purchase are required. Admission is FREE for Garden members; $8 for ages 13+, $4 for ages 3-12. Children 2 and under are free.
Discounted admission for SNAP/WIC participants is available: $1 for up to four people (ages 13+). Children 12 and under in group are free. Advance tickets are required and must be obtained by calling 918-289-0330. EBT card and photo ID required at check-in.
Join as a member or renew your membership for free admission and more!
*Choose entry time. Your visit can last as long as you like, until closing.
The health and safety of our guests and staff remain our top priority. In line with CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention), and state and local health department guidelines regarding COVID-19, the Botanic Garden has the following protocols and safety meaures in place:
- Garden staff members are wearing masks and guests are strongly encouraged to wear masks/face coverings, especially inside the Visitor Center and restroom where physical distancing of 6 ft. is not possible.
- Reminders to practice social distancing while enjoying the Garden’s beauty are placed in strategic areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available at stations in Garden areas.
- Plexiglas screens are installed at welcome desks in the Visitor Center.
- Only credit cards are being accepted – no cash transactions at this time.
- Hand dryers in restrooms are turned off. Paper towels will be available.
See all Garden visitor guidelines.
If you are not feeling well, please consider visiting the Botanic Garden at another time. Thank you for supporting the Garden!