Our annual Autumn in the Botanic Garden festival kicks off Thursday, September 22 and runs through Sunday, October 30, 2022. The Garden will be open Tuesday through Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. with late hours (open until 8 p.m.) on Thursdays, during Autumn in the Botanic Garden Tuesday-Sunday (included with regular admission): Explore our Oklahoma-shaped straw hay maze and shop from over 14 varieties of pumpkins and gourds as well as dried heirloom cob corn. See the display of scarecrows created…
Members-Advance Reservations needed
- This event has passed.
May 23, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tulsa Botanic Garden is open to Garden Members May 21-31, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.. To limit capacity, members are required to have advance reservations (no-cost e-tickets) for timed admission.
Time slots are: 10 a.m.-noon, 1-3 p.m., and 3-5 p.m.
Open Hours, until further notice, will be Monday-Sunday (7 days/week), 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The health and safety of our guests and staff remain our top priority. In line with CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention), and Oklahoma Department of Health guidelines regarding COVID-19, the Botanic Garden appreciates your support in following the protocols below for your health and safety:
Advance reservations/tickets with timed entry are required for all until further notice.
If you are not feeling well, or have symptoms of COVID-19, please visit another time.
Practice social distancing by staying 6 ft. apart from others.
Our staff will be wearing masks and we encourage visitors to do the same, especially when inside Visitor Center and restrooms.
As the Garden blooms on, the leadership team has been making preparations to welcome guests back with health and safety as a top priority. Some new protocols in place will include:
- Garden staff members will be wearing masks and guests will be encouraged to wear masks/face coverings, especially inside the Visitor Center and restroom.
- Plexiglas screens have been installed at welcome desks in the Visitor Center.
- Reminders to practice social distancing while enjoying the Garden’s beauty will be placed in strategic areas.
- All touchable surfaces inside our Visitor Center and restrooms will be cleaned hourly.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at stations in Garden areas.
- Only credit cards will be accepted – no cash transactions.
- Gift shop will not be open for shopping but limited items including bottled water will be available for purchase at entry.
- Seating/waiting areas in Visitor Center will be not be available.
- High-touch items in the Children’s Discovery Garden, such as paint brushes, dress-up items, and mallets for musical instruments will be put away.
- Drinking fountains will be inoperable. Refillable water bottle station will be operable.
- Hand dryers in restrooms will be turned off. Paper towels will be available.
If you are not feeling well, please consider visiting the Botanc Garden at another time. Thank you for supporting the Garden!