Our annual Autumn in the Botanic Garden festival kicks off Thursday, September 22 and runs through Sunday, October 30, 2022. The Garden will be open Tuesday through Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. with late hours (open until 8 p.m.) on Thursdays, during Autumn in the Botanic Garden Tuesday-Sunday (included with regular admission): Explore our Oklahoma-shaped straw hay maze and shop from over 14 varieties of pumpkins and gourds as well as dried heirloom cob corn. See the display of scarecrows created…
DOG DAY – Advance Tickets Required
- This event has passed.
September 20, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tulsa Botanic Garden is opened with a limited capacity. Open Hours, until further notice: Monday-Sunday (7 days/week), 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Advance tickets, with timed entry, via online or phone purchase are required. Admission is FREE for Garden members; $8 for ages 13+, $4 for ages 3-12. Children 2 and under are free. Admission is free for Garden member dogs (on Dog Days) and $4 for non-member dogs.
** SUNDAYS in September are DOG DAYS, a special day when your four-legged family member can join you for a walk in the Garden. Member dogs are free; Non-members $4/dog. Advance tickets are required for all. Note: Dogs must be controlled on a non-retractable leash at all times and be current on all vaccinations and registrations. Water bowls will be set out. Owners must clean up after their dog.
Discounted admission for SNAP/WIC participants is available: $1 for up to four people (ages 13+). Children 12 and under in group are free. Advance tickets are required and must be obtained by calling 918-289-0330. EBT card and photo ID required at check-in.
Timed entry slots are: 10 a.m.-noon, 1-3 p.m., and 3-5 p.m. No admission to Garden between noon and 1 p.m
(You can arrive anytime during your time slot and do not need to leave before it ends-except for 5 p.m. when Garden closes. In the event of inclement weather, you may request change of ticket date within 7 days of your originally scheduled visit. Tickets not used will be considered a donation to the Garden.)
Join as a member or renew your membership for free admission and more!
The health and safety of our guests and staff remain our top priority. In line with CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention), and state and local health department guidelines regarding COVID-19, the Botanic Garden has the following protocols and safety meaures in place:
- Garden staff members are wearing masks and guests are strongly encouraged to wear masks/face coverings, especially inside the Visitor Center and restroom where physical distancing of 6 ft. is not possible.
- Reminders to practice social distancing while enjoying the Garden’s beauty are placed in strategic areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available at stations in Garden areas.
- Plexiglas screens are installed at welcome desks in the Visitor Center.
- Only credit cards are being accepted – no cash transactions at this time.
- Gift shop will not be open for shopping but items including bottled water, sodas, chips and candy will be available for purchase at entry. (Outside food and drink is allowed, no alcohol or glass). You are welcome to shop online and schedule curbside pick-up.
- Seating/waiting areas inside Visitor Center are not available.
- High-touch items in the Children’s Discovery Garden, such as paint brushes, dress-up items, and mallets for musical instruments have been put away.
- Drinking fountains are inoperable. Refillable water bottle station will be operable.
- Hand dryers in restrooms are turned off. Paper towels will be available.
- All touchable surfaces inside our Visitor Center and restrooms are being cleaned hourly.
See all Garden visitor guidelines.
If you are not feeling well, please consider visiting the Botanic Garden at another time. Thank you for supporting the Garden!