GARDEN IS OPEN: Monday-Sunday (7 days/week), 10 a.m. to 5 p.m..
–SUNDAYS, Jan. 10 to Feb. 28 are DOG DAYS, a special day when your four-legged family member can join you for a walk in the Garden (dogs are not allowed other times)
Garden Member dogs are free; Non-members $4/dog. Advance tickets are required for all. Note: Dogs must be controlled on a non-retractable leash at all times and be current on all vaccinations and registrations. Water bowls will be set out. Owners must clean up after their dog.
Dogs are only allowed at the Garden on Dog Day/Night events.
TICKETS: Advance tickets, with timed entry, via online purchase are required. Admission is FREE for Garden members and member dogs; $8 for ages 13+, $4 for ages 3-12. Children 2 and under are free. Non-member dogs are $4 per dog. You must purchase a ticket for your admission and for your dog.
Timed entry slots are: 10 a.m.-noon, 1-3 p.m., and 3-5 p.m.
(You can arrive anytime during your time slot and do not need to leave before it ends-except for 5 p.m. when Garden closes. In the event of inclement weather, you may request change of ticket date within 7 days of your originally scheduled visit. Tickets not used will be considered a donation to the Garden.)
Join as a member or renew your membership for free admission and more!
Need help? Watch our tutorials for Member Reservations or Buying Tickets.
Members – you MUST Login to see member (no-cost) tickets. See tutorial for more information.
The health and safety of our guests and staff remain our top priority. In line with CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention), and state and local health department guidelines regarding COVID-19, the Botanic Garden has the following protocols and safety meaures in place:
- Garden staff members are wearing masks and guests are strongly encouraged to wear masks/face coverings. Masks are required inside the Visitor Center and restrooms where physical distancing of 6 ft. is not possible.
- Reminders to practice social distancing while enjoying the Garden’s beauty are placed in strategic areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available at stations in Garden areas.
- Only credit cards are being accepted – no cash transactions at this time.
- Seating/waiting areas inside Visitor Center are not available.
- High-touch items in the Children’s Discovery Garden, such as paint brushes, dress-up items, and mallets for musical instruments have been put away.
- Drinking fountains are inoperable. Refillable water bottle station will be operable.
- Hand dryers in restrooms are turned off. Paper towels will be available.
See all Garden visitor guidelines.
If you are not feeling well, please consider visiting the Botanic Garden at another time. Thank you for supporting the Garden!