PLEASE NOTE: Tickets link below is for daytime admission. For GARDEN OF LIGHTS event information and tickets, click HERE.
HOURS: Tulsa Botanic Garden is opened with a limited capacity. Garden is open 7 days/week. From Nov. 27-Jan. 3, open hours will be from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on days that Garden of Lights will be open (Thursdays-Sundays), this will also apply to dates of Dec. 21, 22 and 23. On Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.hours will be 10 a.m. – 5 p.m,
TICKETS: Advance tickets via online purchase are required. Admission is FREE for Garden members; $8 for ages 13+, $4 for ages 3-12. Children 2 and under are free.
Timed entry slots are: 10 a.m.-noon, 1-3 p.m., and 3-5 p.m. No admission to Garden between noon and 1 p.m
(You can arrive anytime during your time slot and do not need to leave before it ends-except for 5 p.m. when Garden closes. In the event of inclement weather, you may request change of ticket date within 7 days of your originally scheduled visit. Tickets not used will be considered a donation to the Garden.)
Discounted admission for SNAP/WIC participants is available: $1 for up to four people (ages 13+). Children 12 and under in group are free. Advance tickets are required and must be obtained by calling 918-289-0330. EBT card and photo ID required at check-in.
Join as a member or renew your membership for free admission and more!
Need help? Watch our tutorials for Member Reservations or Buying Tickets.
Members – you MUST Login to see member (no-cost) tickets. See tutorial for more information.
The health and safety of our guests and staff remain our top priority. In line with CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention), and state and local health department guidelines regarding COVID-19, the Botanic Garden has the following protocols and safety meaures in place:
- Garden staff members are wearing masks and guests are strongly encouraged to wear masks/face coverings, especially inside the Visitor Center and restroom where physical distancing of 6 ft. is not possible.
- Reminders to practice social distancing while enjoying the Garden’s beauty are placed in strategic areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available at stations in Garden areas.
- Plexiglas screens are installed at welcome desks in the Visitor Center.
- Only credit cards are being accepted – no cash transactions at this time.
- Gift shop will not be open for shopping but items including bottled water, sodas, chips and candy will be available for purchase at entry. (Outside food and drink is allowed, no alcohol or glass). You are welcome to shop online and schedule curbside pick-up.
- Seating/waiting areas inside Visitor Center are not available.
- High-touch items in the Children’s Discovery Garden, such as paint brushes, dress-up items, and mallets for musical instruments have been put away.
- Drinking fountains are inoperable. Refillable water bottle station will be operable.
- Hand dryers in restrooms are turned off. Paper towels will be available.
- All touchable surfaces inside our Visitor Center and restrooms are being cleaned hourly.
See all Garden visitor guidelines.
If you are not feeling well, please consider visiting the Botanic Garden at another time. Thank you for supporting the Garden!