Tulsa Botanic Garden reopens in limited capacity to the public on June 1. Open Hours, until further notice: Monday-Sunday (7 days/week), 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Advance tickets, with timed entry, via online or phone purchase are required. Admission is FREE for Garden members; $8 for ages 13+, $4 for ages 3-12. Children 2 and under are free.
Timed entry slots are: 10 a.m.-noon, 1-3 p.m., and 3-5 p.m.
(You can arrive anytime during your time slot and do not need to leave before it ends-except for 5 p.m. when Garden closes. In the event of inclement weather, you may request change of ticket date within 7 days of your originally scheduled visit. Tickets not used will be considered a donation to the Garden.)
Join as a member or renew your membership for free admission and more!
Need help? Watch our tutorials for Member Reservations or Buying Tickets.
Members – you MUST Login to see member (no-cost) tickets. See tutorial for more information.
The health and safety of our guests and staff remain our top priority. In line with CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention), and state and local health department guidelines regarding COVID-19, the Botanic Garden has the following protocols and safety meaures in place:
- Garden staff members will be wearing masks and guests will be encouraged to wear masks/face coverings, especially inside the Visitor Center and restroom.
- Reminders to practice social distancing while enjoying the Garden’s beauty are placed in strategic areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available at stations in Garden areas.
- Plexiglas screens are installed at welcome desks in the Visitor Center.
- Only credit cards will be accepted – no cash transactions at this time.
- Gift shop will not be open for shopping but items including bottled water, sodas, chips and candy will be available for purchase at entry. (Outside food and drink is allowed, no alcohol or glass)
- Seating/waiting areas inside Visitor Center are not available.
- High-touch items in the Children’s Discovery Garden, such as paint brushes, dress-up items, and mallets for musical instruments have been put away.
- Drinking fountains are inoperable. Refillable water bottle station will be operable.
- Hand dryers in restrooms are turned off. Paper towels will be available.
- All touchable surfaces inside our Visitor Center and restrooms are being cleaned hourly.
See all Garden visitor guidelines.
If you are not feeling well, please consider visiting the Botanc Garden at another time. Thank you for supporting the Garden!